POST 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES



Hi! I'm going to talk about my possible postgraduate studies. If I think, I would like study other career, like nutrition. I think that It is very interesting and I like the issue of food and what happening in the human body.

On the other hand, If I had choose a course associated with my current career could be some like "Writing creatives" is to say, learn how write best in the narrative area, or simply "Language and literature hispanic". My reasons are that I love fantasy literature and I just want learn how write that literary genre.

I would like study in a University out or in Santiago of Chile. If exist the possibility of study in Spain or Argentina would be very cool. I would not study in a modality that was no with a schedule established. I prefer in-class.

Well, I like study and I hope to continue study. Maybe I should study another career because journalism may not be very profitable. Maybe an engineering, haha. But not. If I study other career  will be related a creative writing, artistic things. In fact, actually I  want take barista courses or, I don't know, maybe oil painting, drew, or cooking class, haha.

And you, What subject would you like study?

This is all, I read them!

Comentarios

  1. You like pure unprofitable careers...it’s a joke, I really love your enthusiasm with writing, I’m not very good at writing, but I know I have good ideas, so I could take a course to improve my writing.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS