POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS



Hi! In this post I'm going to talk about my best holidays. Well, this election is very difficult for me because I travelled to three differents countries and decide just one of them is complicated. But, I think that I remain choose my country: Chile, specifically, Frutillar. It has very beautiful. 
I have been go it in three times - this year and the two earlier years-. In 2017 I went to the place with my friends for study tour and in 2018 and this year I went with my family.
In Frutillar I went to differents craft fairs wanted "Alfajores" and differents candies -yes, I love the food craft, in special "Alfajores"-.
Is my best holidays because the place is very beautiful, peaceful and also sell delicious food. Really, I love all of the south of Chile. I remember that one day my mother purchase five cakes -because we are five persons- and all falls in love of cakes. The south of Chile is a place with many nature, life, warmth and peace. That feelings just you can find in the south.
Well, this is all.
What is your best holidays?

Comentarios

  1. ¡Oh, that's my favorite place too!. The best cakes, "alfajores" and also germany pastries can find it in Frutillar. And how to forget the beautiful view to the Lanquihue Lake!, the best!.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You really make me wanna go to Frutillar! and I don't have a best holidays because all my holydays have been the same :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I dont know how is this place, but is listening like a good place and would to visit someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. She, who traveled to three countries or cannot decide on one

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Joke, jajaja...... Frutillar sounds beautiful, I'd love to go someday

      Borrar
  5. Frutillar is a really beautiful places, I love his sweets too, and the view of the volcano from the lake is amazing :D

    ResponderBorrar

  6. I think it's great that you traveled so much. I have heard that the sout of Chile is very beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Great!, I love frutillar too, I hope travel there as soon as possible. I loved the Theatre next to water, I hope you had visited.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST