POST 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi! In this post I'm going to talk about the country that I would like to visit.
Really, I would like to visit Spain because I think that It is a beautiful and cultural country. Also, the better of all is that in Spain spoken in Spanish!
With my family have traveled to Colombia, Argentina and Cuba. And in October we  are going to the Dominican Republic. My family prefer the Caribbean countries, but I just want travel to Spain, Haha.
Once there, I would like visit the museums, cultural and patrimonial places of a country, and eat typical food in typical restaurants. Really I love try typical dishes of countries that I visit.
On the other hand, I think that Spain could be a beautiful place for live and a great place of study. So, maybe I could study some career or a diploma course.
That's all.
Which country would you like to go to? I read you.

Comentarios

  1. Wow! you and your family travel a lot, that's greats and yes! Caribbean countries rules.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We both want to go Spain jajaja. You have visit for many countries, you must have many anecdotes

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope you have a good trip! Send me landscape photos haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the farthest I ever travel is to the street corner, to buy bread.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I went to Spain when I was like two years old, so I don't really remember anything haha. I would love to visit for the same reasons as you, it's such an interesting country.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Great, I like Spain too, and I also thought about study there!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I also travel to Spain, I accompany you so that we laugh enaugh .

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I also like this country because they speak spanish! For that reason I think it must be a good place to study something after I graduate

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS