POST 3: MY FAVORITE MOVIE

Hi! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite movie. Well, this is a lot difficult to me because I love see differents movies and, in consequence, I usually go to the cinema with my friends. So, I think that I don't have a favorite movie. Maybe could be Harry Potter (eight movies, and seven books haha), but I will try choose a movie that just be one. 


So, the movie that maybe I could choose is Shuttet Island. It has been a long time since I saw that movie, but of that I remember, that movie is a good psychological drama, very complete and It keeps you concentrate. Apart, main character is DiCaprio, What better that it?
On the other hand, the most recent movie that I saw is -if I remember rightly- Night of the Nerds. It's funny and all, so, I recommend that film, but I preffer other movies. Although I see all of types of films.
As I mentioned earlier, I love go to the cinema and in the rest of year released several movies that I want to see like "Yesterday", "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile", "It is not enough with loving", "Frozen 2", between others.
Well, this is all. Now tell me, Wich movie you want see in the cinema?

Comentarios

  1. I haven't never seen Shuttet Island now I'm curios about the movie maybe in the holydays I'm going to see it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I saw too Shutter Island and my brain exploited, because in the middle of the movie I didn't undestand nothing. Just in the finish I could undestand all. But if you ask me what it's the best of the movie i'd say you that is the beautiful and handsome face of Leo.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. A while a go I tried to see that movie, but I was bored, now I read your post I think I'll give it another chance. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I currently don´t want to see any. I was disappointed three years ago that I couldn't see Kung Fu Panda 3. I didn´t want to go to the movies again

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS