POST 4: MY FAVORITE BOOK


Hi! Today I'm going to talk about of my favorite book, but as that's difficult to me -because I can't choose just one- I decided talk about my favorite series of books. Well, that's complicated too, haha. I don't decide between "Fallen" or "The Mortal Instruments". I believe that I start to panic, haha. Ok, It's time of select, my decision is "The Mortal Instruments" of Cassandra Clare -for consequently my favorite author-. That because is the series of books that I followed for more time but I love "Fallen" too, haha. I usually read books of this type, Is to say fantasy and Sci-fi.
Well,"The Mortal Instruments" is a serie of six books minimum. Why minimum? Because the series "The Infernal Device" and "The Last Hour" goes before It and "The Dark Artifices" goes after It.
Also, the writer have individual books where appear characters from the previous series that I mentioned -I love It-.
The books are of the world of "Shadowhunters", persons with angelical blood and powers. But ut doesn't all, demons exist, and persons with their blood too. 
On the other hand, "The Mortal Instruments" have a serie in Netflix, although It doesn't look almost like anything book. It's awful, but nothing can be done.
The last book that I read was... Really I don't remember, in a long time I don't read a book for pleasure. One of I remember is "A Court of Thorns and Roses" and I recommend It totally! It's series of books too, but really It have a serie of unexpected twist.
This is all.
What is your favorite book?
I read them.

Comentarios

  1. My favorite book is "A sangre fría", This book talks about the investigation of a murder. I think I´ve never read books that belong to a saga

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS