POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about my bucket list. Really, I have never thought in a list of wishes. I think that is better stay in the present and not in a future so far. But, If I thinking in one could have this: travel; take courses of art, singing, dance, barista coffe; finish the career, continue studying, write a book or short stories; learn about literary genres like fantasy, horror and sci-fi; have a department and learn more about food and nutrition.
I think that the most difficult to achieve is write a book because It is something that takes a lot of time and a lot of imagination. I think that It is something that one person really have to be focused and dedicated  and I don't know If I could be like that.
But, I have completed somethings of my list. I have traveled abroad, for be more specify, I traveled to Colombia, Argentina, Cuba and in two weeks I will travel to Dominican Republic. And, on the other hand, I write short stories of fantasy, horror and sci-fi.
Well, also took courses of singing and piano, but in the first, really I don't learn much, to be honest, I say that nothing. But in course of piano I learn a little more.
I would like share this activities with my family or my best friend, and you, Who would you like share your activities of your bucket list? 

I read them!

Comentarios

  1. Sheeeeeeeeee, who has traveled a lot.... is a joke. I have also thought of writing a book, but I think you have to have a lot of patience and time.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. ohhh, how cool you have been traveling to the Caribbean! What would you write a book about?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS