POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB


Hi! Today I'm going to talk about of my future job. Really, I don't know what kind of job that would I like have. Maybe, I expect that It be some associate with write but, hopefully of narrative area. I don't like much write news, I like most write stories of fantasy or science fiction and short stories. I imagine that It must be stressful, but very interestering, I think that It be worthwhile.
On the other hand, I suposse that this job is indoors and outdoors, It is a job of complete time. But, back to reality, probably my future job be in human resources, haha. This job is indoors, I believe.
About the salary, really I don't have idea but I heard some that be writer or journalist is be poor, unfortunately, haha. But,I don't care it now.
With job or without job I want travel a differents countries.
Finally, I have to say that I would love job writting something from of imaginary. I think that It is very difficult and with a long way to go, but not impossible. I suposse that I have more of one job. Really, I don't interest me think in that now, I have various years in front.

This is all, I read them!

Comentarios

  1. Indeed, journalists are not paid much, especially when we are young :( I hope you do well by writing!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS