POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS


Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about my summer plans. Well, I don't have plans for summer so... first let's fantasize! I would like visit a other country, different than Chile, haha. Really, I love south of Chile, for that, I would like travel to Frutillar or Puerto Varas, I love this places! Usually I travel with my family, we are five persons: my mom, my father, my sister, my brother and me.
On the other hand, If we travel to Algarrobo, probably we travel with my grandmother, grandfather, aunt, older brother and my cousin. Yes, we are a numerous family.
But, I don't have more plans. Maybe I could sing up in a some course, but I don't know what course. Or, maybe read a good book, I haven't read for a long time, I miss it. I have more than five new books waiting for me in my library -yes, I'm a compulsive shopper of books, I buy books atill having pending books to read-.
But, I'm sure of something, definitely I don't planning work or study in the summer, how borring.
If I stay in Santiago, probably I will go out with my friends, maybe we could go to the cinema, an amusement park or simply meet in one place and share.
This is all, and... Which are your plans for this summer? I hope that they are better than mine.
I read them!

Comentarios

  1. This summer we could go to Fantasiland or a water park, I’ve never been to one and they sound interesting. :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS