PRACTICE POST: PERSONAL INFORMATION AND INTERNET

Hi, in this post I'm going to talk about of the personal information and internet.
Share personal information is very easy and dangerous too. Personally, I have my social accounts private, just accept persons that I meet. In the same line, just share things not so "private". 
My favorite social media is Instagram because I think that it have different content like art, food, persons , really you can find all kinds of pulications.
Respect of my personal information, I don´t like share things of my family or directions of houses or places, just share things about me or things that I wrote or pictures that I took.
Well, this is all.
Tell me, What's your favorite social media?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: MY SUMMER PLANS

POST 7: MY BUCKET LIST

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS